Friday 18 November 2011

Me and Google

Yes, the Mickey Mouse and Superman.
I began to write my rationals because Google has treated me like a dog. I am none. Nobody, not even Google can treat me this way for the sake of a couple of hundred dollars. Espacially if money has a guerilla uniform on it. Especially if days are coming in which money will be of miniscule use.
On the other hand I write these at a site owned by Google, with the help of Google and via Google. Without Google I would not be able to.
But these 30 years old kids are still kids not being able to be aware of , interpret and control all in the giant they created.
I hope our transaction will be a fruitful one.

One of the figures in the previous image should be turned upside down. Better the second and that is a do it yourself job.

very truly yours human beings,
ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment