Saturday 19 November 2011

WHAT ALL THESE MAY IMPLY

What all these may imply I have written in http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread662516/pg1 .
I have got only weak support there but no objections.

It may not be all that bad but I have seen today that Dr. Hawking gets also more pessimistical view of the future of our next generations :
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/11/18/stephen-hawking-space-exploration_n_1101975.html?ref=canada 

Knowing about an interview with Werner Freiherr von Braun after his return to Germany I am unfortunately not as optimistical as he is about the space travel. It will be extremely hard.
Under these expected conditions next genarations will have hard times. They are supposed to be extremely economical. They need to calculate thrice before they act.

They will need to conduct research on the topics and find out some reliable results. Of course if they can find funds supporting this kind of research. Most probably they will be scarcer than ever.

I mentioned implicitly, via Aykhan questions in
http://www.test-dr.com/DERSANE/4.-sinif-matematik-test/dogal-sayilar-toplama-1.2.html
in english http://www.test-dr.com/education/4th-Grade-Mathematics/addition-natural-numbers-1.2.html
that we could more easily get to base two coding whereas we began with base 60.

We today feel ourselves much closer to inductive thinking whereas we began with deductive. These may mean intervention from the outer space on which I will write later.

Under these conditions I want to conduct math. and sciences to our kids and adolescents. I want to help them prepare the conditions of the expected future.

And I want the robots anf the top management of Google understand  that I am not after money. Money has been proposed to me many times in the past and I rejected.

Of course I do not mean that I am against being paid for work, good work. But I am in a position to work without being paid against. If money comes then I can use it for the benefit of other people who want to conduct good work.

yours very truly,
ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment