Monday 14 November 2011

Why I try ...

I do normally work 10-12 hours a day. Now I have some 200 visitors (not for the blog but for  the web site www.test-dr.com) and about 300 pageviews. No income sure but no earning ? God knows !
The question is of course why of it. Well I know that the next generations will inherit our wind. My generation lived in such a silly way and that is certainly to cause stir, what a stir rather a tornado on this small Blue Planet.
We used resources generously, left problems without resources.
The nexts should learn to live with these scarce rosources and lot of problems around. They should be extemely economical, should calculate up to the 10th order after the comma.
I want to put my brick to build this monument of economy; I try to teach our kids math and sciences.
I do need your help in addition.

very truly,
ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment